ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS!
Leah Suddarth, MA, LCPC
Turning Point Counseling, LLC
(Located inside Wellspring)
Life is full of unforeseen obstacles and challenges. My role as a therapist is to walk through your
journey with you and support you in finding your way. I believe that a strong therapeutic relationship
can help individuals reach their full potential. I strive to create a safe, non-judgmental place for you to
process your experiences and find healing. I enjoy working with adolescents and adults experiencing a
variety of presenting concerns including: anxiety, depression, mood disorders, anger, life transitions,
PTSD, trauma, substance abuse, and relationship concerns. I am open minded and accepting of all
cultural and religious backgrounds.
I use an eclectic treatment approach that consists of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution-Focused
Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy and Mindfulness techniques. I work with each individual to develop
a treatment approach that best fits their personal needs and goals.
● Master’s Degree: Clinical Psychology, With an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
● Pepperdine University
● 10 years as a licensed counselor in the state of Idaho
● Over 15 years working in the mental health field
● Registered Clinical Supervisor
Accepting the following insurance carriers and private pay:
● Blue Cross of Idaho
● IPN (Idaho Physicians Network)
● Regence BlueShield of Idaho